Saturday, December 19, 2009

Home, sweet home


I didn't have to travel far to take these photos—just opened the front door, in fact, right here in snowy Maryland! It's still snowing, so the sky isn't lovely and blue, but the sky is wonderfully white, which it won't be once the cars come out! The photo just above reminds me of the first Narnia movie, what do you think? The backyard looks like a winter wonderland, as you see below.


And here's our new little snow bunny
No one's told little Daggers that cats don't like snow...
Visit other "scenic" blogs here.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love that you are flying the grand ol' Union Flag outside your door. God Save The Queen!

Daffycat said...

How lovely! It is a winter wonderland for sure. Daggers is a cutie!

eileeninmd said...

It is a wintry wonderland. I am surprised to see your kitty out in the snow. I am in Maryland also and my yard is a wintery wonderland too.

Celestial Charms said...

Such beautiful snowy photos...Narnia, yes, I agree. Little Daggers is too cute!
Maureen

allhorsestuff said...

I love your view too!
Your kitten is a cutie pie!
Hope you scrolled down the page a bit on my blog to see the "actual" posting for Scenic Sunday...
Thanks for stopin' and Merry Christmas....
I wish I were In England...spent one Holiday there, and will never forget it!
KK

life's journey said...

They are beautiful and pretty. happy Scenic Sunday.

Quilt Works said...

Raindeer in the snow is perfect - like a post card! And kitty in the snow made me smile - so cute!



... See the "show and more snow"

Mandy said...

Hahaha! Okay, get little Daggers on Skype and my cats can explain how a hatred of snow if meant to look!

Jo said...

How sweet that Daggers is in the snow. Lovely winter wonderland.